Tuesday 8 September 2015

IT'S OFFICIAL: Sam Smith will perform "Writing's on The Wall", from SPECTRE


British singer Sam Smith will perform and has co-written (with GRAMMY winner Jimmy Napes) the main title song for the upcoming SPECTRE, titled "Writing's on the Wall". The single will be released on September 25 on CD and Vinyl.
The 23-year-old artist, the first Birtish male performer in the series since Tom Jones sung "Thunderball" in 1965, said: “This is one of the highlights of my career. I am honoured to finally announce that I will be singing the next Bond theme song. I am so excited to be a part of this iconic British legacy and join an incredible line up of some of my biggest musical inspirations. I hope you all enjoy the song as much as I enjoyed making it.”



If some GOLDENEYE enthusiasts noted a connection between the song's title and a certain exchange that took place twenty years ago between Desmond Llewelyn and Pierce Brosnan in a certain film, we're meant to believe it's pure coincidence.




No comments:

Post a Comment