Thursday 16 May 2013

OUR READERS SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PIERCE

To honour Pierce Brosnan in his day, The GoldenEye Dossier has asked the readers from around the world to write their greetings, here they are...


"Wishing a very happy birthday to Pierce Brosnan! As James Bond, you provided an impeccable balance between the rugged charm of Sean Connery and the razor-sharp wit of Roger Moore.  I grew up with your timeless portrayal of 007 and it had a tremendous hand in shaping me into the fan that I am today. So it
gives me great pleasure to say that you were my very first Bond, a terrific Bond at that, and I look forward to revisiting your movies time and time again.
- Adam Slusar, from Canada


"Happy 60 Mr. Brosnan. I wish many many happy returns to a true gentleman and a really great acror and idol."
-  Aris, from Thessaloniki, Greece.




"Thinking on the day of your birthday and wishing you much happiness.Thanks for bringing Bond back to its maximum glory."

- Pablo Arrieta, from Costa Rica


"Mi birthday greetings to dear Pierce, mine is tomorrow!"
-Fernando Meijide,  from Buenos Aires, Argentina


"A year is gone and a new one arrives to be filled with smiles, hugs and special moments. HAPPY BIRTHDAY."
- Rosa Fernández Muñoz, from Spain

"My dear friend, I saw you here the other day and I didn't dared to greet you. But here I go... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! write me to lilibrailovs @ gmail.com. Be happy!"
- Liliana Brailovsky,  from Buenos Aires, Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment